QuackShoot all you need is a Rubber Duckie and a WaterRipper to play
Cover Story Garden Island Newspaper, Sunday July 15, 2012 Kauai, Hawaii by Dennis Fujimoto
“It is a blast just skipping a lightening fast and highly accurate water bag at a target.”
“All you need is 3 inches of water and you have a water court of any size and shape”
Its hot out and you are bored with the usual water footballs, frisbees, splash balls and bouncy waterballs. Try something different this summer! Try the hottest new water toy the WaterRipper and play a game of QuackShoot. All you need is Rubber Duckie, a WaterRipper and 3″ of water surface. You don’t even need to be in the water to play. Although you can play solo, some friends & family players make it much more fun and active. WaterRipper Quack Shoot will hone your ripping, targeting and catching skills. It is as simple as skipping a rock! Quack Shoot is the perfect new water sport activity while you’re at home, at your recreational center, pool or away on summer vacation at the beach or staying at a hotel.
WaterRipper QuackShoot Kits are available, so contact ripperball.com and stay intouch through facebook or the mailing list.
- WaterRipper floating waterbag available from Ripperball.com or USA Pool & Toy wholesale. (Water balls will work but you will have more fun and play time with a water bag.)
- Water Surface – 3″ of water min. waterways include pools, lakes, streams, ocean…
- Play in or out of the water. You don’t need to be in the body of water to play Quack Shoot.
- WaterCourt A water court is defined as the water surface area you are playing in, on or between.
- Players Solo player or you and another player or players. Play with opposing groups and teams.
- Rubber Duck (available from Leslie Pools) or other pool stores or online. Plain rubber duckie works (larger than derby duckie is better)
- If no rubber duck is available, you may choose some other target such as a noodle , water bottons, tubes, a ball or anything else that will make a suitable target.
- WaterRipper Quack Shoot target can be ANY floating object even a ball, so don’t miss out on the WaterRipper Quack Shoot game, it’s fun with any target!
- Make sure to be courteous of other people who may be in the water or near the water that are not involved in the WaterRipper Quack Shoot game.
- A Rubber duckie with a whistle or quack makes it more fun and accurate.
- Duckie target in the middle or Duckie in a goal are both suitable targeting games.
- Foam Noodles Play QuackShoot while riding a noodle or use a noodle as a suitable target to shoot at or shoot over.
- The rubber duckie dispenser, if owner supplied, needs to be chemical free (no Chlorine). Add small rock ballast for weight if needed when tossing duckie or keeping it upright.
- The player defender can wear goggles and defend the duck (Soccer style)
- More WaterRippers! More fun! so order extras online.
QuackShoot on Kayaks, Lake Oroville, CA
Players take aim and the duckie while paddling on layaks